Looking for a delicious, healthy breakfast treat that you can munch on all through the week? Look no further than these coconut and blueberry muffins! They’re easy to make, packed with protein, fiber and rich antioxidants from the juicy blueberries.
1 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
½ tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ cup + 2 tbsp Raw Honey
1 cup Coconut Milk
4 tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
¼ cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
1 cup Organic Blueberries
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees and prepare your muffin tray.
2. Sift the coconut flour, baking soda & salt in a large bowl.
3. Gently mix the milk, honey, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla in a bowl.
4. Stir in the chia seeds and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Fold in the blueberries to mixture at the very end, and gently stir together.
7. Spoon the batter into the cupcake sleeves or greased muffin tray.
8. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
9. Cool on rack, serve with butter and fresh fruit and enjoy!